Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Today's Achievements - Talking Point

Let us go over what I have accomplished today. I was supposed to attend a class at 9:30 in the morning, but by the time I woke up, half the day had passed. Yep, it was 12:00 pm. I had lost half the day to sleep. What a waste it has been so far. I unwillingly got out of bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, had a glass of some berry flavoured juice along with some cake. I then surfed the net until about 45 minutes before I had to get to work. I took a shower, spent 15 minutes messing around with my hair and finally got to work about 37 minutes late. I've been sitting here doing absolutely nothing but listening to some music all the while listening to these two co-workers chit chat about WOW non-stop. I've tried increasing the volume up to a level where they can clearly hear the song and even though they can't understand what the singer is saying, since it's in urdu, it doesn't really seem to matter for them. They have continued to blabber about being a warlock and "fearing" the rogues off the cliff in a duel. At this point I only wish I was a warlock so I could chew their heads off.

Anyway, so far, I expect to have done most of the work for the rest of the day. Therefore, I'm not looking for a particularly exciting finish to the day. It's time now to head off from work back to home, drink some tea, watch some TV or surf a little more, have dinner, come back for one more class, go back home, and fall asleep. Wait, I forgot to mention an important task I have yet to complete, which may quite easily be the highlight of the day. I may walk over to Vons across the street to buy some chocolate. I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see any achievements which is conflicting the title of this post.