Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Paradise on Earth - Nature

Many years ago, I visited one of Pakistan's most breathtaking places called Jheel Saif-ul-Muluk. The word "Jheel" in urdu (The official language of Pakistan) translates to 'lake'. I can hardly remember my trip to the place, but the following series of stunning images brought back some vague memories from the past. I just thought I'd share them with everyone since its magnificence can only be captured by the eye. Enjoy!



A view of the lake with two enormous mountains and some cotton-like clouds hovering about in the background



This is my favourite of all. Again, Lake Saif-ul-Muluk with its emerald-green look



Lake Saif-ul-Muluk during summer




Another view of the beautiful lake



The lake from a different location



This image is so distinctly surreal, it seems as though it has been extracted from some fantasy world

No comments: