Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Scarface (1983) - Move tribute


Say hello to my little friend!


Scarface (1983) - Al Pacino, Steven Bauer and Michelle Pfeiffer

For all you Scarface fans, here's atribute to one of the greatest movies of all time, featuring Al Pacino in his days of glory. I've included links to the most popular quotes from the movie, two different soundboards and some wallpapers. Enjoy!

Memorable Quotes

Scarface Soundboard

Scarface Soundboard (Anniversary Edition)

Scarface Wallpapers 1

Scarface Wallpapers 2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, never known this movie before as i was still 2 years old at the time this movie was famous hehe!

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

I've seen several movies with him in it.

Asad Raza said...

Hey Callie... yeah, Scarface is undoubtedly one of the greatest movies of all time...

"The world chico... and everything in it.." :D

I've never heard "Born To Brothels" but the title implies it's a movie based on the lives of girls born in to brothel homes or "Kothas" as they call them in India. Sounds interesting, I'll check to see if Blockbuster carries it.

I've got to see Dukes of Hazzard! It looks cool :D.

Thanks for the compliment about the icon again, hehe.

Oh, and I did visit that blog last night and you're right. That girl has some very creative ideas. I think she has a very bright future. Oh, and I really like that shoutbox on your blog! Good job!