Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My little neice

I was looking through my photo collection and I came across this picture, which happens to be my all time favourite one, and so I thought I'd share it with everyone. This little entity that is placed on the bed is the most valuable thing in the world for me. She is VERY energetic and michevious as one would imagine, looking at that grin on her adorable face. :)

8 comments:

SR said...

AWWWWWWW!! MashaAllah!! She reminds me of my nieces and nephews (cousins kids) and now I wanna see them again too!!

Natasha said...

mashAllah, she is so adorable. be sure to tell her that. her smile is captivating. and she's so motu si, do you pull her cheeks? hehe :P

Asad Raza said...

She's my cousin's little daughter :D. And thanks Shaima and Natasha for your sweet comments. Natasha, yes, her cheeks are so soft and plump... I pull her cheeks all the time, but she is so hard to get a hold of... she's tiny and runs around so fast, I can hardly catch up to her... hehe... bachay kitnay pyaaray hotay hein... aur jab baday ho jaatay hein to uff... hamari tarha....

Raheel Lakhani said...

Mashallah she is so cute. I love mischievous kids :lol: specially when they play with my hair.

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Very cute!

Gul said...

Cute

BBCD said...

awww she is so cute mushaAllah :o)

Asad Raza said...

Thanks everyone... with cuteness some great mischief!