Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tagged...

Tagged by: Raheel

The rules:
1. Go to your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest)
4. Post the text of the sentence with these instructions.
5. Tag 5 people.

The fifth sentence of my 23rd post was:
So grab your hookah and tea and read on!
*This came from my post about new updates that I was going to post on the site.*

I have to Curse err... Tag 5 more people.
1) Maria
2) Danika
3) Shirazi
4) Natasha
5) Abbas

5 comments:

Matt said...

I don't smoke and I never intend to but if I did, I would do it in a Hookah.

Asad Raza said...

That's the way! Hookah's the safer, and longer, and more pleasurable alternative to stinking cigarettes. It also depends on what you add inside the hookah ;).

Raheel Lakhani said...

interesting line :)

Abbas Halai said...

dude, honestly i hate this tagging business, but not to be a spoilsport, here you go.

S A J Shirazi said...

I did it ;-)