Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!



To all those lovers out there who are just as crazy about their partners as I am, I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! Utilize this day to show the one you love most how important they are to you. Show them what they mean to you, and how you will be by their side, at all times. This Valentine, I give my heart all over again to my beloved girl R (Sorry I can't give out her real name) as I have over the past 3 years. I love her to death, and I pledge my loyalty to her for the rest of my life, despite the fact that we've been away from each other for 3 years and we may not see each other for another 2 more years. There can be no distance long enough to break the strings of love. I love you, R!

1 comment:

Abrar said...

Hey...
Yeah I did send a card to Osama!! I found his address on google:

Osama Bin Laden
c/o Abu Saeed bin here bin there
Cave 23, Hameed Karzai Town
Afghanistan

I don't understand why ISI and CIA can't find him!!