Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Busy busy busy

Hola amigos y amigas! I've been a little preoccupied with school and work, hence the lack of updates. My apologies to the handful of readers who feel who do visit my blog out of sympathy, for my apparent disinterest lately. I want to assure you all that it isn't indifference towards this blog, rather, it is just an increase in school workload that is keeping me away. After the 22nd of December, the last day of school, I will flourish this blog with lots and lots of updates! I promise! Thanks for sticking around brothas and sistahs. Until then, enjoy this little clip:

Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it?

No comments: