Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thinking about switching to wordpress...

A couple of weeks ago, I created a blog on wordpress, but it was more of a project than a personal blog, however, I realized wordpress offers several advantages over blogger. Despite that, the new version of blogger comes packed with a easy-to-use interface where one can add, remove and move around little modules to configure the look and feel of their blogs. The only feature I dislike about wordpress and that is probably the only thing holding me back from switching is the fact that I'd have to purchase a template in order to modify any of the code (Well, you could modify the code, but you can't save it). I guess when I'm serious about it, I will switch to wordpress and get myself a hosting service.

1 comment:

Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

I've had the same debate about Blogger and Wordpress. I ended up taking one of my newer blogs, created in Wordpress, and moving it to Blogger - simply because of the flexibility Blogger offers.

By the way, thanks for stopping by my site. It's been a long time since we've connected. You're still doing a great job, I see! :-)