Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Monday, September 12, 2005

5 things...

5 years ago: Felt like I was on top of the world, carefree and higly egotistical.

1 Year ago: Started paying attention to my studies and becoming a little more responsible.

5 songs I know all the words to: Jazba-e-Junoon by Junoon, Come as you are by Nirvana, Don't cry by Guns 'n' Roses, Aadat by Atif, and This is how we do it by Montell Jordan.

5 Snacks I enjoy: Pastries, Cake Rusks, Cheescakes, Twix and White Castle Burgers.

5 (x2) Things I'd do w/ $100 million dollars: Purchase a Rolls Royce Red Label for my cousin, send a couple of million to my family, purchase a house in Palos Verdes, a BMW 760, start a tech support firm, invest in market shares, purchase a couple of apartment buildings, donate some money to some charities, build a library inside my house, and buy expensive gifts for all my friends, possibly cars for a few of my close friends.

5 places I would run away to: The Caibbean, France, New Zealand, New York and Hawaii.

5 things I would never wear: Flashy Colors, Skin-tight Clothing, Any kind of Gold jewelry, Any type of Piercing and Sleeve-less Jerseys.

5 favorite tv shows: That 70s show, Married with Children, The Simpsons, Cops and Nightline

5 greatest joys: Playing, watching and reading about cricket, reading and writing, talking to my family, hanging out with friends and talking to the girl of my dreams.

5 favorite toys: Cell phone, my desktop (It's my powertoy!), my speaking dictionary, stress-relieving ball and a cricket ball.

People I'm tagging: Shaima, Danika and RazKashmiri

6 comments:

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

hooray! Gracias.

Kashmiri said...

ahaaaan

So you breathe cricket eh?

Interesting read man.

Any pointers on Pakistan and England? should be interesting. I just hope i get to watch the thing online somewhere.

Keep it easy Bro

Natasha said...

you're obsessed with sports aren't you? (sigh*) typical. and the 100 million dollar part, very intelligent. hehehe :D

Asad Raza said...

Kashimir, I absolutely do! Like they say... cricket is not just a game, it's a passion! I'm going to write a huge article on the Pak vs Eng series soon that will outline each sides's strenghs and weaknesses. Stay tuned! :). As far as watching the match is concerned, talk to me on msn...

Natasha, of course I'm obsessed with sports, isn't everybody??! :P. I love racquetball, cricket and swimming... and do you think it's typical of guys to be obsessed with sports? And thanks for the compliment :D

Aisha said...

castleburgers arent snacks are they? they dont' sound like snacks!

Asad Raza said...

Well... since they're so tiny, I consider them snacks :P

You'll have to eat at least 4 of them to feel anything. They're about 2 inches each side and about an inch and a half in thicknes!