Greetings!

This page is intended to provide the reader an insight into the functionality of a perpetually whimsical mind.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

David Blaine: Street Magic - Entertainment

David Blaine - Is it really magic?

Image Source: Art.com

Ladies and gentlemen, take a seat, sit back, enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the all time trickster/magician, David Blaine in action! Blaine has performed some very supernatural tricks in the past, such as being suspended in a glass box over the River Thames in London for nearly a month, surviving on only water which was fed to him through a pipe. He has also been buried underground in a glass case that was covered with another glass case containing 3 tonnes of water.

This man is simply amazing. I simply cannot fathom how his tricks work, but perhaps one of you can. Enjoy!

Click here to watch the video!

5 comments:

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

He is obviously not clausterphobic!

Anonymous said...

This guy is by far the most retarded magician I've ever witnessed, his magic is such bs. He obviously has off-camera plans on each one of his tricks.

I didn't even bother to see the whole shit, but in that video, he threw a card in a beer bottle, now, did you know there wasn't a card in it before he threw it there? Why can't he show the bottle empty before doing the trick... loser.

In one of his tricks, he throws cards in the air and the "chosen" card is found INSIDE the basketball, he has to find a knife to tear the ball apart. Oh yea, b-ball players carry a knife when they play, surely enough one of the players has a pocket knife in his hands. Genius trick, dumbass.

I wouldn't even call his stuff "tricks".

I hate this idiot, if I ever see him I'll show him a trick where I shoot him in his head and the bullet comes out the other end.LOL.

Asad Raza said...

I think his stuff is pretty cool.

Raheel Lakhani said...

Is he the same person whose series was featured on Star World.

Asad Raza said...

Are you talking about that Tv channel, Raheel? If so, I'm not sure because I haven't watched that channel since I moved to the US.